What you'll do?
Feel the festive atmosphere in the Arctic city of Santa Claus homeland!
Departures: any time between 10:00 and 14:30
Duration: 3-4 hours
You will be taken to the most exciting, popular destination in Finnish Lapland, located in the Arctic Circle 15 km north of Rovaniemi city center. The place gives you a jolly and cheerful feeling of Christmas all year round. Explore Santa Claus Village with a lot of Christmas and Lappish products to take back with you, and greet Santa Claus in his office! Join the elves working in Santa’s post office, send postcards to all your friends with a special stamp on them.
You will also visit the Arctic Circle right through Santa Claus Village. A white line denoting the Arctic Circle is painted across the park. You can cross the line and officially enter the Arctic area. Get the Arctic Circle Certificate for the unforgettable travel memory of your lifetime. A delicious lunch will be served at Santa’s restaurant, where will you enjoy the taste of the traditional Finnish buffet.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Traditional Finnish Lunch Buffet
- Arctic Circle Certificate
- Reindeer Visit
- We will inform you about the pick-up time by e-mail.
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Infant under 4 is complimentary.
The meeting place will be at the Nordic Unique Travels Safari Office, 29 Maakuntakatu, Rovaniemi 96200. </p>
Nordic Unique Travels
29 Maakuntakatu, Rovaniemi 96200, FI