What you'll do?
Explore the island considered a world heritage and has a breathtaking beauty.
Departure: 9 am – 10 am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 5-6 hours
Suomenlinna is located on the three islands of Helsinki. It was designed by a Swedish military architect, Augustin Ehrensvrd 250 years ago to defend the invasion from Russian. Suomenlinna has been in the list of World Heritage since 1991, and today we are going to lead you to explore the mysterious place. Our guide will provide a detailed and interesting explanation during the tour and you will get a chance to feed the seabirds. Blueberry juice and ginger bread will be provided during the break.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Suomenlinna Walking Tour
- Blueberry Juice
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Meeting point the main entrance of Helsinki Train Station / Helsinki Cathedral / Market Square
- Please be ready, and wait at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be canceled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons paying full price
Helsinki Train Station
Kaivokatu 1, Helsinki 00100, FI
Unioninkatu 29, Helsinki 00170, FI
Katrinegatan 2, Helsingfors 00170, FI
Note: Pick-up starts 30 minute(s) before departure.
We offer pick-up to the following places for this experience:
- Helsinki’s Train Station
- Helsinki’s Airport