What you'll do?
Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Mosque is one of the UAE’s architectural wonders, but difficult to visit from Dubai without a rental car. Skip the hassle and give this modern mosque the attention it warrants on a guided tour.
Travel to the city by air-conditioned minivan, and view the prayer hall, courtyards,
and colonnades with a guide who’ll explain their features and functions. Hotel pickup and drop-off make everything extra easy.
Pick Up & Drive to Grand Mosque
Are you ready to begin this Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque Day Tour from Dubai? We will drive from Dubai to the charming Grand Mosque in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Enjoy the Architectural Brilliance & The Reflective Pools
We shall begin the tour by taking a look at the rich traditional designs from floor to ceiling. It’s a great opportunity for admiring the Sivec marble covered beautiful exteriors and also the Third Largest Chandelier in the World that adorns the main prayer hall followed by a glimpse of the Reflective Pools surrounding the mosque, clicking some amazing pictures.
Concluding an interesting Abu Dhabi tour, we shall drop you off at your selected location or hotel in Dubai.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off to the selected hotel/location
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies (to be returned after use)
- Cold mineral water
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tipping (Not mandatory)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- All the passengers must be traveling from a green country, If not 10 days quarantine is required in Dubai.
- A PCR test taken from the UAE health authority in the last 48 hours is required to visit Abu Dhabi.
- All the passengers must download “ALHOSN UAE” mobile app and register with UID number which can be collected from the Airport immigration counter or if you already in Dubai by sign in this page https://www.gdrfad.gov.ae/en/find-my-uid
- Kindly make sure that you have an active contact number at the PCR testing center and this number must be used to register the app.
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop-off times.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM – 8 PM (Fridays).
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- The Grand Mosque remains closed during any Islamic festival, as per UAE law.
- You will have around 1.30-1.45 hours to view the inside of the Mosque.
- Women must wear long loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with headcover all the time. For the mosque visit, the company provides a long, local abaya with the scarf (long black dress-attire) for women if needed, must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders, covering tattoos. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- The tour does not operate on Fridays during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, still, it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we can customize you a private trip.
- Free of charge if the infants do not occupy a seat