What you'll do?
Pick Up & Drive to Desert
All set for an exciting Red Dunes desert safari in Dubai? It is in an air-conditioned vehicle that we will transfer you to the beautiful Lahbab desert.
Explore Quad Bike Ride, Sandboarding & Al Khayma Camp
An exciting quad bike ride is waiting for you in the desert, followed by an interesting sandboarding session. Upon reaching Al Khayma camp, we will welcome you with Gahwa; Arabian coffee, Gaymat; sweets and Dates.
Then, we will enjoy an interesting camel ride with a beautiful sunset view, retreating to the camp for taking part in shisha smoking, henna painting, Arabian makeover and clicking pictures with a falcon followed by a delicious BBQ dinner while Tanoura and “Ladies Khaliji Dance” will be performed.
Concluding this desert safari with quad biking in Dubai, we shall drop you off at your selected location or hotel in Dubai.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
- Transportation facilities by air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced instructor
- 60 minutes quad bike ride
- Al Khayma Camp (shared camp)
- Gahwa, Gaymat & Dates
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Camel feeding
- Falcon Experience
- Henna painting (tattoo)
- Shisha smoking
- BBQ Buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Tanoura and “Ladies Khaliji Dance”
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Separate bathroom facilities for men and women
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dune bashing with the 4×4 Car
- Personal expenses that are not mentioned
- Tipping (not mandatory)
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- The duration of the tour includes both pick up and drop off timings as well.
- Pick up within the first 30-45 minutes of your booked time.
- Pick up from outside the city location will be advised to near location.
- Drop off is based on your hotel location and the city traffic.
- The duration of this activity is approximately 6 hours, including the quad bike tour of around 60 minutes along with pick up and drop off as well. The quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Listening to and following the tour leader is strongly recommended. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance. All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older and should have basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Anyone under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult. Children under 14 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour.
- Pregnant women and anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints are not allowed to participate.
- Check the weather condition before stepping out. Prefer light clothes in summer and long, covered clothing with a jacket during the breezy winter season.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- It is not recommended to carry expensive items. Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip. We will, of course, do our best to help you out if an item is lost.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan, you will be entertained by Tanoura and fire shows in our desert camp (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for “Ladies Khaliji Dance”. On other religious holidays, there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as per the UAE law. The dates shall be announced by the government authorities a few days/weeks prior to the event/day.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate.
- OceanAir Travels accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the activity. You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in a particular activity