– From the beginning to the end we make together a Hungarian 3-course menu (soup, main course, dessert).
– I provide all of ingredients, pots and kitchen equipments.
– I give you the recipes of the dishes, which you can take home.
– You can choose one from 5 different menus (see these below).
– During the coking you can taste the typical local ingredients (peppers, sausages, palinka…).
– I would like to show a lot of information with you about Hungary, local food, customs and everyday life.
– End of the cooking we eat together and you can enjoy the result of your efforts with a glass of Hungarian wine.
Menu options – please, choose only one:
Menu A: Sour cherry soup, Chicken paprikas with homemade dumplings, Gundel pancake
Menu B: Fish soup, Beef stew with small dumplings, Hungarian apple pie
Menu C: Goulash soup (with beef), Savoury pancake Hortobagy style (with chicken), Gerbeaud layer cake
Menu D: Chicken ragout soup with tarragon, Hungarian stuffed peppers with tomato sauce (pork meat), Strudel (we use the filo dough)
Menu E: Creamy potato soup with smoked sausage, Stuffed cabbage (with pork meat), Poppy-seed bread dumplings with vanilla custard
• all the ingredients, kitchen pots and equipment
• the recipes of the dishes, which you can take home
• my help and guidance (I am a professional cook)
• you can learn how to prepare the dishes and at the same time you can get an insight into the life of a Hungarian people
• 4-hour cooking program with interesting information and stories about Hungarian culture, customs
• 3-course Hungarian menu (soup, main course and dessert)
• you can taste the typical Hungarian bites as well
• drinks: Hungarian palinka (fruit brandy), Hungarian wine, soft drinks and coffee
7th District, Kiraly Street, Budapest, Hungary
My place is very easy access in the downtown, next to Andrassy Avenue, Oktogon Square and Terez Boulevard (these are 4-5 minutes on foot).
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
– This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers