What you'll do?
OceanAir Travels Jet Ski Station
Meet us at OceanAir Travels Jet ski Station Dubai to kick-start our voyage from the prominent Fishermen’s Harbor. The instructor guide will share with you the safety guidelines to start the adventurous trip.
Jet Ski Ride Admiring the Beauty of Dubai Skyline & Burj Khalifa
With Dubai Fastest JetSki ride through the Dubai skyline and Burj Khalifa view where you can test your skills over the ocean water and capture memorable photos.
We Offer Multi Options To Visit More Attractions
If you wish to see more of Dubai attractions while jet skiing, feel free to choose between the available rides- 30 minutes ride, 60 minutes ride, 90 minutes ride & 120 minutes ride.
As per the chosen option, you will have an opportunity to see the Burj Khalifa, the skyline of Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Barasti Beach, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis and JBR which are some of the must see places in Dubai.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Jet Ski ride (Yamaha 2019 FX Wave runner supercharged)
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
- Free Locker for your belongings
- Escort accompanying the ride
- Pictures that are taken by the Escort
- Shower and Toilets facility
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop off service
- Any personal expenses that are not mentioned
- Tipping (not mandatory)
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Meeting point @ Google/maps Jetski Dubai by OceanAir Travels Fishing Harbour- Jumeirah2 – Dubai
- For any inquiry or support regarding your booking please contact +971554030943 Call/WhatsApp 24/7
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- You need to arrive at the location 10 minutes before the ride time.
- The weather conditions might affect the ride, in that case, we will ask to reschedule for another day.
- The ride option can be selected as per your preference.
- Please bring your Goggles along with the sunglasses
- Jet Ski drivers should be 16 years and the minimum age to join this activity is 7 years.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level to ride Jet Ski.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the ride
- Please collect your ID before leaving the site.
- Any damage, injuries, or items lost during the ride are not covered by insurance and are the participant’s responsibility. Carry your Emirates ID, if you are from Emirates and bring a Passport if you are a foreigner. Personal belongings should be placed in the locker room