What you'll do?
Pick Up & Drive to Abu Dhabi
Are you all set to explore the capital city of UAE? It will take us about 90 minutes to reach Abu Dhabi, where we shall tour the Sheikh Zayed Mosque admiring the architectural brilliance of the structure, offering the best opportunity to click amazing pictures.
Lunch at Marina Mall
Then, we will take you to the Marina Mall Abu Dhabi for a delicious lunch at the mall restaurants or the food courts at your own expense, unless you have booked the lunch option.
Visit the Etihad Towers
Our next destination is the Etihad Towers, entering the Observation Deck on the 74th floor from where we offer you the beautiful views of the blue sea and cityscapes including that of Emirates Palace and Presidential Palace.
Explore Qasr Al Watan
Next up is a visit to Qasr Al Watan, also known as the Presidential Palace where learning the rich Arabic heritage of the region will be made possible by exploring the palace’s library filled with a rare collection of books from the past.
Concluding the Abu Dhabi day tour from Dubai, we will drop you off at your hotel or the selected location in Dubai
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai city
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional and licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies (to be returned after use- for mosque visit)
- Cold mineral water
- Visit Observation Deck of Etihad Towers
- Complete access to the Palace, Garden and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunch (at your own expense)
- Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Tipping (not mandatory)
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- All the passengers must be traveling from a green country, If not 10 days quarantine is required in Dubai.
- A PCR test taken from the UAE health authority in the last 48 hours is required to visit Abu Dhabi.
- All the passengers must download “ALHOSN UAE” mobile app and register with UID number which can be collected from the Airport immigration counter or if you already in Dubai by sign in this page https://www.gdrfad.gov.ae/en/find-my-uid
- Kindly make sure that you have an active contact number at the PCR testing center and this number must be used to register the app.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel/ selected location in Dubai.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM – 8 PM (Fridays).
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- The Grand Mosque remains closed during any Islamic festival, as per UAE law.
- The tour does not operate on Fridays during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- The mosque and palace observe a very strict dress code. Women must wear long loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with headcover all the time. For the mosque visit, the company provides a long, local abaya with the scarf (long black dress-attire) for women if needed, must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders, covering tattoos. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Lunch is not included, please use the free time at the Marina Mall, where you can pick your favorite dish at the Food Court, Carrefour, or mall restaurants. Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan as per the dates. It is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- During the Presidential events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is the National Palace. However, it will be replaced with a visit to the Heritage Village. There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace. Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we can customize you a private trip.
- Infants join for free if they do not occupy a seat