What you'll do?
Pick Up & Drive to the Desert
Are you ready to experience the thrill of a desert safari in Abu Dhabi? It is in an air-conditioned vehicle that we will transfer you to the beautiful Abu Dhabi desert.
Camel Feeding, Desert Adventures & Bedouin Camp
Once we reach the desert, we will proceed to a nearby camel farm for camel feeding and clicking amazing pictures followed by an exciting dune bashing and sandboarding session. Thereafter, we will receive a warm welcome at a traditional Bedouin camp with Gahwa; Arabic coffee and Dates. An interesting camel ride and sunset photography opportunities are waiting for you in the desert.
Upon retreating to the camp, we will be experiencing shisha smoking, henna painting and Arabian makeover after which a tasty BBQ dinner will be served for us while watching the Tanoura and belly dance performances. Then, the camp lights will be turned off, catching a glimpse of the amazing starlit sky.
Once we discover the awesome things to do in Abu Dhabi, we shall drop you off at your selected location or hotel in Abu Dhabi.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off to the selected hotel/location in Abu Dhabi
- Air-conditioned 4×4 Land Cruiser
- Professional English Safari Captain
- Short break to use bathroom facilities
- Camel feeding & clicking photos
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Sandboarding & sunset photo stop
- Welcome drinks
- Short camel riding (can be repeated)
- Shisha pipe (hubble-bubble flavor) is permitted at shisha area
- Henna painting (hands for ladies) & Arabian makeover
- BBQ dinner – an open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Tanoura & belly dance shows
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Separate bathrooms facilities for ladies and gents
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Quad bike/dune buggy ride (Optional)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tipping (Not mandatory)
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- The duration of the tour includes both pick up and drop off timings as well.
- Pick up from outside the city locations will be advised to near locations.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding. It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/ sickness during the dune bashing.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed in shared dune bashing activity by car. (If these conditions apply to you, please contact our consultant to customize your tour)
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Check the weather condition; light clothes in summer and long clothes with jackets in winter.
- During the Holy month of Ramadan, you will be entertained by Tanoura and fire shows in our desert camp as there will be some restrictions for belly dance. On other religious holidays, there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as per the UAE law. The dates shall be announced by the government authorities a few days/weeks prior to the event/day.
- It is not recommended to carry expensive items. Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip. We will, of course, do our best to help you out if an item is lost.
- We assure you that all our desert Safari Captains are well trained and licensed for safari drives. The entire fleet of Land Cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with the needed safety facilities such as Roll Bars, Seat Belts, Government Tracker, GPS, GMS, First Aid Box, etc.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate.
- OceanAir Travels accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any activities. You are advised to have comprehensive travel and health insurance. All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the activity. You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in a particular activity