What you'll do?
Pick Up & Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Are you pumped up to witness the cultural landmarks of Abu Dhabi? We will begin the exploration with the Sheikh Zayed Mosque that is celebrated for its architecture and wonderful displays such as crystal chandeliers, mosaic courtyard and World’s Largest Hand-Knotted Carpet.
As we proceed to the next attraction, we will pass by the beautiful waterfront of Abu Dhabi Corniche and the famous luxury hotel, Emirates Palace. Then, we will proceed to the Etihad Towers, admiring the architecture of 5 skyscrapers, entering the Observation Deck on the 74th floor that offers a panoramic view of the Abu Dhabi skyline. Later, we will drop into Marina Mall to have lunch, if the option is selected.
Explore Qasr Al Watan
The iconic Qasr Al Watan Palace is housed in the Presidential Palace compound, offering you a great opportunity for witnessing the architectural features, artifacts and other historical treasures of the palace.
Once we have seen all the landmarks of our Abu Dhabi Sightseeing, we will bring you back to the hotel/ selected location in Abu Dhabi.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off to your selected location/ hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Entrance fees for the above-mentioned sightseeing spots
- Abaya with a scarf for ladies (to be returned after use- for mosque visit)
- Cold mineral water
- Access to the Palace, Garden and other public spaces within the premise of Qasr Al Watan
THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entry inside Emirates Palace (only pass by)
- Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Tipping (Not mandatory)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel or selected location in Abu Dhabi.
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic.
- Opening time of mosque: 9 AM to 8 PM (everyday) & 5 PM – 8 PM (Fridays).
- The mosque is closed to tourists on certain dates and is usually communicated by the authorities only a few days through prior notice.
- The Grand Mosque remains closed during any Islamic festival, as per the UAE law.
- For the mosque visit, women must wear long loose clothing, ensuring their arms and legs are fully covered with head cover all the time. For the mosque visit, the company provides long, local abaya with the scarf (long black dress-attire) for women if needed, must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders, covering tattoos. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- The tour does not operate on Fridays during the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Lunch is not included, please use the free time at the Marina Mall to pick your favorite dish at the Food Court, Carrefour or mall restaurants. Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan as per the dates. It is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- During the Presidential events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is the National Palace. However, it will be replaced with a visit to the Heritage Village. There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace. Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we can customize you a private trip.
- Infants join for free if they do not occupy a seat