Very few places in the world are on everyone’s bucket list and Italy is definitely one of them. Wherever you go in this country, you will feel that your time and money is well invested. From historic places to delicious cuisine, Italy has everything that is necessary to keep a tourist busy during their holidays. You will find breathtaking landscapes to charming towns and sunny beaches along with roaring peaks. The atmosphere of Italy gives off the positive vibe that all of us always look forward to exploring. One of the most important reasons for traveling to Italy is to try out their traditional cuisine. So, if you are planning a trip to Italy, then we have some great ideas for you to experience both their cuisine and to check out the top tourist attractions. Let’s take a look at this detailed Italy travel guide now.
Italian Cooking Classes and Experience
Here is a list of different ways in which you can experience the Italian cuisine and food –
- 1 hour Pasta Class – in this one hour of pasta making session, you will come across a variety of pasta recipes that will help you to get an idea of how to make the most popular Italian dish. It is an attractive experience for anyone who is interested to learn how to cook different kinds of homemade pasta. You’ll be greeted by a professional chef who will tell you about the best ways to cook pasta and then you can taste the delicious cuisine by yourself.
- Bologna Making Class – Bologna is another very popular Italian dish which is quite difficult to make. However, if you are going to book a slot with Sonema Host, you can now learn how to make the best Bologna. You will start with a selection of mortadella, salame and parmigiano. Learn how to compliment the dish using baked potatoes & caprese salad. There are several other secret recipes that you will learn in this session.
- Pizza class 1 hour – we bet there’s no one in this world who doesn’t like a hot pizza, right? When you are in Italy, you should definitely learn how to make the best pizzas from the most experienced pizza-makers. In this one hour pizza making session, you are going to learn how to create the typical Italian pizza from scratch. Once you are done making it, you will be able to taste your creation in the restaurant.
- Chianti wine experience – a glass of wine is something that lightens up the mood at any time of the day. Travel to Tuscany and enjoy the first hand wine tasting experience. Situated between Florence and Siena, Chianti is one of the best places where you can get high quality wine throughout the year. Embark on a day trip and make the most of the day by tasting wine and exploring the local Italian towns. Buy a few bottles of wine from here & take it back home with you as a souvenir.
- Tasty Tales of Naples – if you are looking forward to taste the authentic cuisine of Italy, then this food tour in Naples is a wonderful opportunity. You will come across a wide range of Neapolitan flavors and dishes which are made with love by the locals. The lunch will include tasty pizza, pasta and several other traditional dishes. End your day by eating Neapolitan pastries will surely mesmerize you. Go on a day tour and explore the beauty of Naples. It has a long history that every traveler in Italy should be aware of.
- Trastevere Food & Wine Tour – Rome is a very popular attraction in Italy and the Trastevere Food and Wine Tour is a definite try if you are here. This is a two hours food tour which will help you to explore the lanes and historic monuments of Rome. Then you will be able to taste the fragrant and delicious Italian dishes like Panettone, Tiramisu, Lasagna, Pizzas and Pasta as well. Don’t forget to try the high quality wine that are also available here. You can also buy different kinds of wine that are crafted by the best makers.
- Catania Walking Tour – in this Italian street food tour in Catania, you will be able to sample a wide assortment of fresh fish and Italian food items starting from the breakfast till lunch. You will come across all sort of cheese, breads and cold meat as well. Don’t forget to get some fresh wine that are made at home by the locals. You will get to enjoy different kinds of Sicilian food items in this food tour. The tour lasts anywhere between 1.5 – 2 hours and the guide will also help you explore the local markets as well.
- Orecchiette of Puglia – the final thing to experience on our list is the Orecchiette of Puglia. You can visit Sonema Host to book a slot for this four hours of cooking class where you will learn about how to cook delicious Orecchiette. It is a delicious and mouthwatering dish that will surely offer the best taste to you. Learn how to make and cook high quality Orecchiette and some secret recipes shared by the top chefs. After the session, you can taste a plate of wonderful Orecchiette and do enjoy the beautiful weather of Puglia.
Final Words – once you are in Italy, there are endless number of things you can do. Learning how to cook traditional Italian dishes and gaining knowledge about the cuisine is surely one of them. We have mentioned some of the best things you can do in Italy if you are traveling to this country for the first time. All of these experiences have been crafted to help you enjoy a wonderful time with your family and friends. Don’t forget to visit this website https://www.sonema.host/ and book your place in your favorite Italian food tour session.